Monday, March 5, 2012

Quick Update

It was a pretty weak turn out for this week's Infinity night at Matrix, but at least I was able to get a game in using some of the new terrain that I am working on for Norcon.

I got demolished by David, even though I was using a dirty new tactic that I thought would knock him for a loop. It turns out that one well placed missile really can ruin your whole day!

The terrain worked out well. The Micro Arts Studio terrain is just as playable as it is beautiful. The corners of the buildings are built in a way that makes them easy to use as cover, and one of David's ninjas was able to get the drop on me from an excellent vantage point on the roof. It made for a very dynamic combat happening at multiple levels.

I'll be setting up my photo back drop tomorrow, and I'll have some more terrain photos to post by the end of the week. I'll also be posting one or two more tournament scenarios this week, and maybe a teaser for the next Infinity campaign.

1 comment:

  1. That terrain was easily the best i've ever seen. absolutely beautiful and i CANNOT wait to get my models painted up and see them on that field. keep at it man, you've got a gift at terrain and to see an entire board will be really amazing. itll make these 40k'ers beg to their emperor to stray and start play Infinity :p

    ReplyDelete