Sunday, March 11, 2012

Norcon XII Part 5- More WIP Photos

I've had some real progress this week on a few more terrain pieces, and a couple are ready for photos.

The two shots here are of my second District 5 Apartment building, with the addition of District 5 Tech Catwalks, another fantastic terrain piece from Micro Arts Studio.

On top of these I have some new terrain for my Middle Eastern Town for the Bourak table, and I am nearly finished with the next 12" terrain tile for Starship Interior table. Things are coming along nicely, but there is still a lot of work left before we will be ready for Norcon.

On a sadder note, I will be working very late tonight, so I will not be able to make it out to Matrix for Infinity night. Hopefully this will not keep anyone from playing, and I will see you all next week at the normal time!

No comments:

Post a Comment