Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Infinity Night

We had a better turn out to Infinity night this week, it seems like people are finally starting to get back into the game. A few of the Infinity veterans were able to make it down, as well as some new players just taking a look at the models and terrain.

I got in a game with Seth to playtest the first scenario for Norcon. I realized that I need to make the terrain a little more symetrical to balance things out, but otherwise the scenario played well. A few more trials and the scenario will be ready for this summer.

For next weekend I am trying to get some more terrain completed, focusing my efforts on the starship interior table, and the last few parts needed for the apartment table. I should have some new photos to post of the starship table in the next couple days, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment