Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Book! New Army?

Some exciting news today, but also a little sad. It appears that Corvus Belli will be launching a new army on August 3rd, and I'd be surprised if this doesn't coincide with the launch of their next book. There are lots of rumors flying around the web about what the new army will be and what the new book will contain. If I was a betting man my money would be on a new non-combined alien race and a book of mission scenarios and campaign rules.

The sad part of the news is that I'm going to put the Infinity campaign on hold until I know more about the upcoming book. Whether this means I'll completely replace the rules I've been working on or just incorporate them, the campaign will still be happening, but not until some time in August.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the new army. I'm finally going to get my infinity going and collect whatever race the new army might be.

    I really am looking forward to starting infinity I've only heard great things from Ddestroyer and can't wait to see what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete