Sunday, August 5, 2012

Paradiso Campaign

Infinity made their official announcement today for the Paradiso campaign book. It looks like the book will be coming out at the end of September, which means I'll be starting the Infinity Campaign at the beginning of October. Corvus Belli is starting preorders for the book this week, so I'll be placing my order Friday.

I have a new work schedule which will free me up to run more Infinity demos and the campaign. From now on I will be running Infinity every other Saturday at Matrix, as well as every alternating Friday night at the Armory. As usual, my schedule will become very fluid as the holidays approach, but with luck there will be some form of Infinity going on every weekend for the foreseeable future. I'll post a calendar soon so everyone can see what nights I'll be at what stores.

Anyone interested in playing in the Infinity campaign should get in touch with me sometime between now and the end of September. I'd like to put together a list of players before we start.

The cover of the book features pictures of several Spec-Ops models. The 4 male models from front to back are: Nomad Vortex Operative, Ariadnan Intel, Yu-Jing Gui-Feng, and PanO Indigo Agent. The woman on the left is an Aleph Chandra agent, pictured here for the first time.

As a special bonus, everyone who preorders the new book will get a limited edition Go-Go Marlene miniature. Go-Go Marlene is the most famous roving reporter for MayaNet, and host of the popular Go-Go in Paradiso news program on the Oxyd channel. The other night Seth was watching me run a demo game for someone and made a joke that he was like a news reporter making commentary on the game. That got me thinking, the perfect perspective for me to write battle reports for the upcoming campaign is in the form of news reports. And now here comes Go-Go Marlene, our intrepid reporter and the POV for the upcoming campaign!



No comments:

Post a Comment