Sunday, January 26, 2014

Farewell, Holidays

Yikes, has it really been that long since I made a blog post?

Like every year, the holidays are always the busiest and hardest time of the year for my job. It means longer hours, more stress, and less time for gaming. I'm not sure if this year was really harder, or I'm just getting older, but this one was rough and completely knocked me out of gaming.

My proud Warhammer project is sitting on my hobby desk in the exact same place I left them 3 months ago, and the Infinity campaign stalled as holiday commitments grounded both me and many of the other players.

But that's all behind us now. It's time for the new spring season of gaming to commence, which is one of my favorite times of the year for gaming. Since I vanished the new Dire Foes sets have come out, Corvus Belli has introduced new Escalation League rules, the new ITS season has started, and the planning committee for this summer's NorCon will soon start their preparations! I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment