Sunday, December 30, 2012

w00t. I haz TAG.

I had been waiting for more than a year for the Nomads to get their Iguana so that my Qapu Khalqi could finally steal it and have a TAG of their own. Then GenCon happened this summer and Corvus Belli released Joe "Scarface" Turner and his sister Cordelia as a limited edition model, and later announced that this new TAG would be allowed in my Qapu Khalqi force. Sadly, Scarface quickly sold out at GenCon and I had to continue to wait before he and his sister would join my army.

And, finally, after months of waiting the two of them were released to the general public last month. He may not be the best TAG in the game, in fact, he may be the worst TAG in the game (seriously, there are heavy infantry with better stats), but he is packed with tons of personality. I am so excited to have him on my team, and even though he did nothing in my first game with him last night, his sister Cordelia managed to grab the main objective in Scenario 101 for me.

Incidentally, and perhaps even more exciting, I finally got my new camera today. So, starting soon I will finally have better art to post with my battle reports!

No comments:

Post a Comment