Friday, June 22, 2012

New Pieces

 I've finally made some noticeable progress on terrain pieces for the first time this month. My workbench is littered with pieces that are slowly creeping towards completion, but I decided I need a side project that I can make some rapid progress on to get up on the web and motivate me to keep working.

These pieces will be featured on more than one of the tables for NorCon, so I've made a bunch of them. Currently I have 12 of the tiles pictured here, plus another 8 3"x3" tiles.

Now I really need to get down to painting...

1 comment:

  1. Looking great Jon. Honestly, those pieces are so useful for wargaming, and Infinity in particular. I'm excited that Infinity will probably have the best looking tables at NORCON... Congratulations sir, and thanks for all of the amazing effort and hard work! ...oh, and my Hirst Arts addiction continues... just got 5 more molds! The Gothic line is almost entirely mine!

    ReplyDelete