Thursday, April 19, 2012

Still Alive

Sorry about the lack of new posts for the last two weeks, but I've been extremely busy with work. I also ran out of plaster, and spent most of my free time the last two weeks working on the rule book for the third season of Infinity Campaign.

The good news is, things have slowed down a little bit at work and my new shipment of plaster has arrived. I'm also quite close to completing the new Infinity Campaign book, although I need some volunteers to help me edit and proof-read it after I finish. I don't have any new pieces to show off, although I am almost done painting the Apartment block parking lot piece, and I am back into full plaster tile production.

I also picked up a new trick for casting plaster when I had a plaster jam session recently with Joel, of Brush Zealot fame. As a result my new plaster tiles are coming out more evenly sized and stronger, which has got me thinking about making many more of them.

I also just placed some big Infinity orders. The rest of the terrain for the Bourak table is on order from Crescent Root Studio, and I have the last model I need for my demo armies and a bunch of new Infinity counters already on the way from The War Store. Today I also bought most of the parts I need for the sixth Norcon table, a top secret project, from Home Depot. And next week I will be making the most important order of all, purchasing the Large Format Tournament kit from Corvus Belli for Norcon.

The bad news is that next week will be another long week at work, followed by a nice trip to the Bahamas the following week. So I will probably not have very many photos to post of new projects until sometime in May. Even though I have fallen behind in the last couple of weeks, I am still ahead of schedule and looking forward to July!

No comments:

Post a Comment